UPSC Coaching Classes
Best IAS / UPSC Coaching Classes in Dombivli, Thane
“You can be the creator of the most inspiring story, now your dream of becoming an Civil Service Officer is closer to you”.
Overview of UPSC Exam
Civil Services Exam.
Stage I : Preliminary Examination
Conducted in June every year. Results are declared in the month of August.
Stage II : Mains
Conducted in October every year. Results are announced in January.
Stage III : Personality Test (interview)
Held in March. Final results are usually announced in May.
The training program for the selected candidates usually commences the following September.
Post Allocated in UPSC CSE
- Central Services (Group A)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IA&AS)
- Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS)
- Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS)
- Indian Defence Estates Service (IDES)
- Indian Information Service (IIS)
- Indian Telecommunication Service (ITS)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)
- Indian Postal Service (IPoS)
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service (IP&TAFS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service (IRPFS)
- Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)
- Indian Revenue Service (IRS-IT)
- Indian Revenue Service (IRS-C&CE)
- Indian Trade Service (ITrS)
- Group B Services
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (AFHCS)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Civil Service (DANICS)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Police Service
For more details please call – +91 8879085440
Benefits of becoming an IAS officer
- Salary Range between 1.5 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs depends upon the post
- An Allotted mansion or a residence by government of India
- Assigned vehicles to officers by government OF India
- Security by Government of India
- Subsidies on your bills
GICE HELP TO STUDENTS
Best IAS Coaching Institute in Dombivli
Civil Services Examination is one of the most difficult exams to decode and lately many students are opting to become a public servant. With this increasing trend, more IAS/UPSC Coaching Classes in Thane has emerged to provide coaching and help aspirants to achieve their goal.
Civil Service Aspirants most often look for the Best IAS coaching centres in Kalyan.
GICE Academy is the Best IAS coaching institute in Mumbai which controls limited batch Strength.
GICE Academy has been emerged as the Best Civil Services Coaching Institute in Dombivili because of constant efforts set by our faculty.
GICE IAS Academy is the only Civil Services Coaching Institute in Thane that provides a number of facilities to Aspirants.
GICE IAS Academy designed courses for Civil services coaching in Mumbai with special emphasis on the following issues:
- To acquire insightful and artistic thinking into every subject.
- The capacity to combine relevant issues to develop completeness in mind.
- To develop critical and imaginative thought into every issue.
- The capacity to give yourself so as to meet the requirements of the nation.