CAPF Preparation Strategy 2023
Do you want to serve your country in uniform? Then, stay focused to pass the UPSC CAPF exam with best CAPF Preparation strategy on your first try because an increasing number of students have been registering for this national-level exam each year.
The competition is fierce, and there are only a few spots available. But if you want to know how to prepare for UPSC CAPF Exam 2023, keep reading.
The written CAPF exam is the first step in the ladder-climbing process.
The UPSC CAPF Exam 2023 written exam format requires you to sit for two different papers. The first paper, on General Ability and Intelligence, is objective and worth 250 points.
The second UPSC CAPF paper, on the other hand, will be subjective in nature, worth 200 marks, and contain questions from the General Studies, Essays, & Comprehension categories. Therefore, if you want to pass this UPSC CAPF written test, you need to put equal emphasis on strong conceptual understanding and practise a lot for the speed in writing paper. This blog post will highlight several important techniques and show you how to prepare for UPSC CAPF Exam 2023.
Below are some CAPF Preparation Strategy and Tips developed by specialists for the UPSC CAPF Examination:
CAPF Preparation Tips – PAPER 1
- Going through the question papers from previous years and finding the areas of crucial relevance is the best strategy to get ready for PAPER 1. For instance, logical reasoning and numerical ability receive higher grades. Use last year’s exam papers to determine the subject that has come up the most frequently over the years. Additionally, in UPSC CAPF Exam 2023 you’ll probably be asked 3 direct questions about the Indian Constitution.
- Improve your daily observations of subjects like biotechnology and the environment by expanding your knowledge of science.
- Studying NCERT books should be your first step before moving on to other readings. For topics relating to modern history, for example, you can consult publications like Arihant Magbook of Modern India and Spectrum brief history of India. The importance of a book’s relevancy should never be underestimated. Therefore, while studying for UPSC CAPF Exam 2023 stick to the correct books. It is advised that you examine the UPSC CAPF syllabus & exam pattern before choosing the books you intend to use.
- You can even jot down significant topics so that you can revisit them later.
- Try to improve your time management abilities by taking more UPSC CAPF mock tests.
- Concentrate on the following subjects in the final days leading up to the UPSC CAPF Exam: the struggle for liberation, independence, the political system, the system of governance, public administration, etc.
CAPF Preparation Tips – PAPER 2
One significant area where you have a chance to do well in the UPSC CAPF Exam is with your essays. You will receive 4 essays worth 80 marks. The good thing is you are able to attempt these in either Hindi or English, depending on your comfort level. Common subjects for the essays include:
- History of Modern India
- Freedom Movement
- Polity \sEconomy
- Security and Human Rights
Therefore, gain a deeper understanding of these subjects. Likewise, make it a practice to write on paper with a pen.
To get the remaining 120 points in the UPSC CAPF Exam, all you have to do is strengthen your English as it will measure your language skills. For this, concentrate on enhancing your grammar and vocabulary by consistently reading journals, articles, newspapers, etc.
UPSC CAPF Exam 2023 – Interview & Personality Test
An interview may not appear to be a challenging experience to some individuals. However, whether or not you make it into the shortlist and are selected to the CAPF is determined by this interview.
Below are some CAPF Preparation Tips for the interview and personality test for the UPSC CAPF Exam 2023.
- Make sure you come out as confident during the interview, but not arrogant.
- Avoid using unfavourable body language.
- When responding to the interviewer’s questions, take your time.
- Engage in conversation and, if necessary, ask questions.
UPSC CAPF Exam 2023 – Physical Test Preparation
In order to be considered for the Assistant Commandant position, applicants must pass a physical efficiency test (PET). Only applicants who have passed the written exam would be permitted to take this test in accordance with the CAPF Eligibility Criteria. The candidates will be required to participate in a handful of races, long jumps, as well as shot-put events as part of the CAPF physical examination. Here are some CAPF Preparation Tips for PET:
- Make sure you spend enough time practising to cover the necessary distance/speed.
- To do well on test day, eat a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly.
- Being calm is among the most overlooked CAPF Preparation Tips. The rest will come if you have faith in yourself.
UPSC CAPF Preparation Strategy 2023
We’re going to give you some of the most important CAPF Preparation Strategy and Tips
- Devote time Attention to Key Topics: this is the time when you devote a particular amount of time to important topics. Although they are not strictly a part of any one topic, these questions are asked on the exam. For instance, international organisations, national parks, dams, rivers and tributaries, deserts, etc.
- Be Aware of the Format of CAPF Exam 2023: You must also attempt the CAPF Previous Question Papers to become familiar with the Format of CAPF Exam. You can learn what the UPSC requires by looking at the question format. Mock tests are the key to success.
- Properly solve & analyse mock tests: The easiest approach to ace tests is to use CAPF Mock Exams. By taking mock exams, you gain knowledge of new things, timekeeping, and how to handle exam pressure. Therefore, before taking the CAPF Exam, practise taking enough mock examinations.
- Topic Revision: Well, with only a few days left till UPSC CAPF exam, topic revision should be your top priority. You have previously read through the study guides. When you are at ease with them, concentrate on changing them. Furthermore, if you have a habit of taking notes on key points, go through them again. Try to switch up one subject each day.
- Pick Your Questions Wisely: Because it can seriously affect your chances of passing the CAPF exam. Pick your test questions carefully and intelligently. Section by section, list your strengths and make good use of them. In a similar manner, be aware of your weaknesses & keep away from making blunders during the UPSC CAPF exam. Avoid getting stuck on any of the exam’s questions. Please move on to the next question if you can’t answer a question within the allotted time.
- Avoid panicking and be prepared for surprises: You might not be able to answer some of the questions because of the varying difficulty of the questions. If you come across these questions in the UPSC CAPF exam, don’t panic. Deduction strategies are sometimes required to answer statement-based queries about a specific topic. However, if you are unable to answer it, don’t view it as a problem and proceed on to the next one. Never become anxious or lose your composure.
- Proper Nutrition & Sleep: Sleep well and maintain a healthy diet in the days leading up to your UPSC CAPF exam. In order to have more study time, candidates typically forgo these things. But it’s not a good thing. You need to pay attention in order to do well on the test.
- Have faith in yourself: Never let anything outside of yourself demotivate you. Avoid group study in the final days before the CAPF exam and concentrate on yourself. Reread the topics you learned, and stick to your plan. Keep your mind off of how well prepared other candidates are.
You can also check GICE Academy designed courses for Civil services.
GICE Academy – We coach for your success
Guidance Institute for Competitive Exams, is a dedicated and enthusiastic organisation that was primarily established to help you realise your goals.
We at GICE Academy are here to guide learners in the right direction so they can achieve their dream of working for civil service.
Our dedication to our students’ academic success is unshakable.
GICE Academy is one of the top UPSC CAPF Exam coaching institutes in Thane that prepares students for the CAPF Exam.
To know more about UPSC CAPF exam 2023 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility visit official UPSC website
How long does it take to prepare for CAPF AC?
The appropriate amount of time for CAPF AC preparation is four to six months. Since the CAPF Exam’s syllabus is rather extensive, it will take at least a few months to get ready for it. You must complete CAPF mock exams every day if you don’t have that much time left to prepare.
Can I clear CAPF in first attempt?
The CAPF AC Selection Process 2023 will comprise of 3 stages: a written exam, a physical efficiency/medical test, as well as an interview/personality test. Candidates should have a strategy in place to pass CAPF AC in their first attempt.
Which CAPF is best for salary?
The Director-General receives the highest pay, which is Rs. 2,25,000 monthly.
Which CAPF has toughest training?
The CRPF has the most difficult job.
How many students appear for CAPF?
Every year, about 3 lakh students submit applications for the UPSC CAPF exam. However, only 50% show up for the written test. Only about 3,000 of the approximately one lakh students who take the written exam then clear for the physical/medical exam.