1) India successfully test-fired it’s indigenously developed nuclear capable Prithvi-II missile as part of a user training trial from a test range off the Odisha coast.
▪️Odisha CM – Naveen Patnaik
➨ Governor – Ganeshi Lal
➨ Similipal Tiger Reserve
➨ Satkosia Tiger Reserve
➨ Bhitarkanika Mangroves
➨ Nalabana Bird Sanctuary
➨ Tikarpada Wildlife Sanctuary
➨ Chilika Wildlife Sanctuary, Puri
➨ Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary
2) Former Karnataka High Court Judge, Justice Bhimanagouda Sanganagouda Patil took oath as the state’s new Lokayukta.
CM :- Basavaraj Bommai
Governor :- Thawarchand Gehlot
Port :- New Mangalore Port
Anshi National Park
Bannerghata National Park
Nagarhole National Park
Bandipur National Park
Kudremukh National Park
Language – Kannada
Formation – 1 November 1956
3) Hyderabad’s Himanshu Jain scripted history by becoming the first Indian to qualify to the Pro Circuit World Snooker after winning through Asia Oceania – Q School tournament.
4) Jammu and Kashmir has been ranked the highest among all union territories of India with nearly 90 percent compliance of all parameters of the national e-governance service delivery assessment (NeSDA).
▪️Jammu and Kashmir :-
➨L. Governor of J&K – Manoj Sinha
➨Rajparian Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Hirapora Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Gulmarg Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Dachigam National Park
➨Salim Ali National Park
5) India hosted ASEAN Foreign Ministers and Secretary General for a Special ASEAN-India Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (SAIFMM) on 16-17 June 2022 to commemorate 30 years of ASEAN-India Dialogue Relations.
6) Rahul Srivatshav P. of Telangana has become India’s 74th Grandmaster, achieving the title after breaking the 2500 (Elo points) barrier in live FIDE ratings during the 9th Cattolica Chess Festival 2022 in Italy.
7) Former Supreme Court judge Justice Ranjana Prakash Desai has been nominated as Chairperson of the Press Council of India.
➨Desai was the Chairperson of the Indian Appellate Tribunal for Electricity after her retirement from the Supreme Court.
▪️Press Council of India :-
Founder – Parliament of India
Founded – 4 July 1966, India
Headquarters – New Delhi
8) The National e-governance service delivery assessment (NeSDA) report 2021 was published recently.
➨Kerala has topped amongst all the States and UTs in e-services Delivery Assessment, according to the NeSDA 2021 Report.
9) Russia has overtaken Saudi Arabia to become India’s second-biggest supplier of crude oil behind Iraq, with volumes likely to rise in the coming months due to the significant discounts offered by Russia.
10) Information and Broadcasting Ministry Secretary Apurva Chandra released a policy of Prasar Bharati for procurement of materials, services, and work of the specified quality at the most competitive prices in a fair, just, and transparent manner.
11) US President Joe Biden nominated Indian-born physicist Aarti Prabhakar as his scientific advisor.
➨Aarti Prabhakar is expected to be appointed as the Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology (OSTP).
12) Mrs. Sargam Koushal was crowned as Mrs India World 2022 by Navdeep Kaur, Mrs. India World 2021 and National Costume winner at Mrs. World in 2022 and will represent India at Mrs. World 2022.
13) Private general insurance company ICICI Lombard has launched a professional indemnity insurance for doctors, which covers all specialisations and provides instant policy issuance.
14) Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) launched an eight-day Mango Festival in the Kingdom of Bahrain in collaboration with the Indian Embassy and Al Jazira Group.
▪️Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority :-
➨Chairman – Dr. M. Angamuthu
➨Founded – 13 February 1986
➨Headquarters – New Delhi
➨Parent organization – Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India