NMAT eligibility requirements won’t change. The primary prerequisite for candidates to apply for the exam is a current UG degree. Additionally, foreign applicants may take the exam in addition to Indian applicants if they achieved the minimum GMAT cutoff. However, some of the additional NMAT eligibility requirements are as follows:
|Age Limit||There is no age limit to apply for NMAT specified by GMAC|
|Educational Qualification||Undergraduate degree with 50% marks|
|Work Experience||A candidate with 2-3 years of work experience is favoured.|
NMAT 2023 Additional Specifications
- For the NMAT 2023, candidates must be aware of some additional eligibility requirements. The following is the list:
- Foreign applicants must possess a current AIU certificate.
- Additionally, foreign applicants must have a GMAT score of 600 or higher.
- If they meet the cutoff, children of migrants from Kashmir who were killed in the line of duty during peacetime as well as their widows or wards are also eligible to apply.
- However, applicants who meet their specific eligibility requirements will be admitted to a variety of colleges and universities.