Exam Related Current Affairs with Static Gk : 16 September 2022-English
1) Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot launched a women-only loan scheme “Mahila Nidhi” to ensure the availability of credit to women for starting new businesses.
Governor – Kalraj Mishra
➭Ranthambore National Park
➭Keoladeo Ghana National Park
➭Sariska National Park.
➭ Kumbhalgarh Fort
2) Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik disbursed Rs 869 crore for the state’s 41.85 lakh farmers, under its Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme.
3) The University Grant Commission launched three new research grants and two fellowship schemes.
➨The aim behind these research grants and fellowship schemes is to provide an incentive to teachers in Higher Education and encourage them to continue to perform scientific research.
4) Union Home Minister Amit Shah unveiled the mascot and the anthem for the 36th National Games in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
➨Theme of the anthem of the national games is “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat”.
➨The mascot is named as “Savaj”which means cub in Gujarati.
5) Karnataka government launched – the Global Startup Challenge – VentuRISE.
➨ VentuRISE will be a part of the Global Investors Meet – Invest Karnataka 2022, which will be held from 2 – 4 November in Bengaluru.
CM :- Basavaraj Bommai
Governor :- Thawarchand Gehlot
Nagarhole National Park
Bandipur National Park
Kudremukh National Park
Language – Kannada
Formation – 1 November 1956
Port :- New Mangalore Port
Anshi National Park
Bannerghata National Park
6) The Uttarakhand education department launched an e-governance portal “Samarth”, which will provide all administrative and educational updates including information about entrance exams, salary structures, appointments from five state universities and 140 public schools.
7) Union Ministers Annapurna Devi and Rajkumar Ranjan Singh launched ‘Shikshak Parv’ to honour teachers and advance the new National Education Policy (NEP).
8) The President of India Draupadi Murmu has nominated Supreme Court judge Justice DY Chandrachud as the next executive chairperson of the National Legal Services Authority (NALSA).
9) President Droupadi Murmu honoured 46 selected teachers from across the country with National Awards to Teachers 2022 in Vigyan Bhawan New Delhi.
10) Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has directed state officials to form the ‘Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region’ along the lines of the Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR).
▪️Uttar Pradesh :-
Governor – Smt. Anandiben Patel
➨Chandraprabha Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Dudhwa National Park
➨National Chambal Sanctuary
➨Govind Vallabh Pant Sagar Lake
➨Kashi Vishwanath Temple
11) Six-year-old Anishka Biyani won gold medal in the Malaysian Age Group Rapid Chess Championship at Kuala Lumpur.
12) The Indian government has given the go-ahead to the annual commemoration of “Hyderabad Liberation Day” for the year 17th September 2022 to 17th September 2023.
➨ The Ministry of Culture will host the opening ceremony for the year-long celebration of Hyderabad Liberation Day on September 17, 2022.
13) The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) demonstrated a new technology with Inflatable Aerodynamic Decelerator (IAD).
➨It is a game changer with multiple applications for future missions, including the ones to Venus and Mars.
▪️Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :-
➨Formed :- 15 August 1969
➨Headquarter :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
➨Chairman :- S Somnath