To qualify for the MH CET Law 2024 5-year LLB exam, candidates must have a minimum of 45% in their Class 12 examinations. However, individuals belonging to reserved categories are eligible with a score of 40% in their Class 12 board exams. It’s important to note that there is no specified age limit set by the State Common Entrance Test Cell for this exam.

MH CET Law 2024 5-Year LLB Highlights

Exam NameMH CET Law or Maharashtra Law CET
Conducting BodyState Common Entrance Test Cell
Exam LevelState Level
Eligibility Criteria5-year Program: Class 12 with 45% marks
Mode of ApplicationOnline
Exam ModeComputer Based Test

MH CET Law 2024 5-Year LLB Important Dates

MH CET Law 2024 Events5-year LLB Course Dates 
MH CET Law 2024 Registration BeginsJanuary 18, 2024
MH CET Law 2024 Registration EndMarch 13, 2024
MH CET Law 2024 Admit Card ReleasesLast week of April 2024
MH CET Law 2024 Exam DateMay 3, 2024 (Revised)
MH CET Law 2024 Result2nd week of June 2024
MH CET Law 2024 CounsellingLast week of July 2024

MH CET Law Registration 2024

  • Navigate to the official website or the CET Cell’s website.
  • Locate and select the ‘Apply Online’ tab to be directed to a new screen.
  • Choose the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ option.
  • Provide your name, contact details, and email ID.
  • A provisional registration number and password will be generated, and both will be sent to the email address and mobile number you have registered.

Application Fee:

  • MH CET Law 2024 application fee will be paid through online mode.
  • Candidates will be able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, wallets.
  • The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.

The registration fee for different categories will be as follows:

CategoryApplication Fee
Open Category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state/ All India candidates belonging to all categories, and J&K Migrant candidatesRs 800/-
Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST, VJ/ DT- Maharashtra state only having valid caste certificate and Non-Creamy and Layer certificate)Rs 600/-

MH CET Law 2024 5-Year LLB Eligibility

Particulars Details
NationalityTo be eligible, candidates must be Indian nationals. Those with domicile in Maharashtra will qualify for 85% of the available seats in law colleges, while the remaining 15% will be reserved for candidates from outside Maharashtra.
Age LimitThere is no age limit
Academic QualificationCandidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
Minimum MarksApplicants must have 45% marks in the qualifying exam, however, reserved category candidates should have 40% marks.

MH CET Law 2024 5-Year LLB Marks Division

SectionsNo. of QuestionsTotal Marks
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning4040
General Knowledge with Current Affairs3030
Logical and Analytical Reasoning4040
Mathematical Aptitude1010
Total 150150

MH CET Law 2024 5-Year LLB Syllabus

  • Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning: Indian Constitution, Family Law, Indian Contract Act, Law of Torts, Important Landmark, Supreme Court Judgement, Legal Fundamentals and terms, Indian Penal code, Legal Maxims.
  • Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Wide analogies, drawing well supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, completing arguments, applying principles or rules, relationship and to draw logical conclusions, set of statements, and things or events.
  • General Knowledge with Current Affairs: History (ancient, medieval, and modern), General science, Economics, Geography, Civics, Current Affairs of past one year.
  • English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Proficiency, English Usage errors, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitutions, English Comprehension, Spotting errors, Spelling mistakes, etc.
  • Mathematical Aptitude: Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Algebra, Venn Diagram, etc.

Leave a Comment