Recruitment by the Central Bank of India for the position of “Apprentice- Business Correspondent/Facilitator” has been announced for 2023. These positions are located in Mumbai. The aforementioned positions have a total of 5000 openings. Applicants who meet the requirements should only apply online using the URL provided below before the deadline. All of the qualified and interested candidates read the instructions and submitted all required paperwork online. The deadline to submit an application is April 3, 2023.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Recruitment Name :||Central Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies :||Business Correspondent/Facilitator|
|Name of Post :||5000 Posts|
|Job Location :||Anywhere in India|
|Application Mode :||Online Application Form|
|Pay Scale:||-₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Application Fees Details
|For Open Category Candidates||Rs. 800/-+GST|
|For Reserve Category Candidates||Rs.600/-+GSTPWD- Rs.400/-+GST|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Other Details
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Physical/Medical Fitness: Engagement of Apprentices will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- The candidate should be proficient in local language.
- Candidate will be require to produce certificate of VIII/X/XII or Graduate level having studied local language as one of his/her subject.
Age: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on cut-off date. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Those who meet the requirements must apply online using the URL provided below in the section with vital links. Before submitting an online application, applicants must first register using the registration link provided below. Applicants can apply online by following the instructions below.
- Get to the Essential Links section by scrolling down.
- To finish the registration procedure, click “Register Here” after selecting “Register Online.”
- Click the “Apply Online” link and log in at the following step.
- Enter any relevant personal and academic information, then submit any required documents.
- Fill out the form and pay the application cost according to your category.
- Take a printout of the application form after you’re finished.