1) Union Minister for Agriculture Narendra Singh Tomar launched the Platform Of Platform (PoP) under the Electronic National Agriculture Market (eNAM) project at a State Agriculture and Horticulture Minister’s Conference held in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
CM :- Basavaraj Bommai
Governor :- Thawarchand Gehlot
Nagarhole National Park
Bandipur National Park
Kudremukh National Park
Language – Kannada
Formation – 1 November 1956
Port :- New Mangalore Port
Anshi National Park
Bannerghata National Park
2) Syngenta India announced a launch of Biodiversity Sensor Project, a biodiversity monitoring technology in association with IIT Ropar.
➨Syngenta also flagged off India’s first Drone Yatra, that will travel 10,000 kms to create awareness on drone spraying among 10,000 farmers.
3) The holy city of Varanasi, showcasing India’s culture and traditions over the ages, will be declared the first “Cultural and Tourism Capital” of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
➨The Beijing-headquartered Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is an eight-member economic and security alliance comprising China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India and Pakistan.
4) The Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA) has launched “Jagriti”, a mascot for empowering consumers and generating awareness of their rights.
5) National Institute Ranking Framework, NIRF Colleges Ranking 2022 have been released by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
➨Miranda House outshined all colleges to get the top spot.
6) The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) National Goodwill Ambassador Dia Mirza, and Environmental Activist Mr. Afroz Shah were felicitated with Mother Teresa Memorial Awards for Social Justice 2021.
7) The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) bagged the first spot under the Central ministries’ portal in a national e-governance service delivery assessment conducted by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG).
8) The Knowledge Portal for Khadi is a platform developed by the Center of Excellence for Khadi to provide design directions to the Khadi institutions. The portal was inaugurated by Preeta Verma, CEO-KVIC.
➨The Center of Excellence for Khadi has been set up by KVIC, Ministry of MSME at NIFT, to support Khadi Institutions.
9) The Indian Institute of Technology-Madras has emerged as the top institution in the Union ministry of education’s India Rankings 2022 of Higher Educational Institutions.
➨The 2022 rankings were released by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
➨Indian Institute of Science-Bengaluru and IIT-Bombay bagged second and third spots each.
10) Sudhakar Dalela, an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of the 1993 batch has been appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Royal Kingdom of Bhutan.
11) The Ministry of Defence has set up an institutional mechanism comprising of an apex committee with the Defence Secretary as Chairman to conduct a performance and efficiency audit into various aspects of its activities.
12) The National Health Authority (NHA) is organising its first hackathon under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Hackathon Series at the Smart City Operations Centre, Pune, Maharashtra in hybrid format.
▪️ Maharashtra :-
➨ Sanjay Gandhi (Borivali) National Park
➨ Tadoba National Park
➨Nawegaon National Park
➨Gugamal National Park
➨Chandoli National Park
13) Kerala has become the first and only state in the country to have its own internet service.
➨ The Kerala Fiber Optic Network Ltd has received the ISP license from the Department of Telecommunications.
➠Idukki Dam on Periyar River
➠Kumarakom National Park
➠Anamudi Shola National Park
➠Eravikulam National Park
➠Silent Valley National Park