The deadline to submit an application for the MAH MCA CET 2023 is February 27, 2023. Exam schedules have been released. The syllabus and exam schedule have been published. It is the admission test for the state level. The Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education is in charge of policing it. It provides entry to a first- or second-year full-time postgraduate degree programme in computer application (Lateral Entry) (MCA). Those who pass this exam can enrol in a variety of public and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates must complete the application form in order to be admitted to the courses. The admission examination will be given online (Computer Based Test). All the details of the MAH MCA CET 2023 test, including exam dates, eligibility requirements, and the application process, are included in this article.
MAH MCA CET 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||MAH MCA CET 2023|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||MCA course|
|Who conducts the exam?||State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test|
MAH MCA CET 2023 Exam Dates
|Online registration commence from||27th February 2023|
|Last date for online registration||9th March 2023|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||25th & 26th March 2023|
|Result announcement||April 2023|
|Counselling will commence from||May 2023|
MAH MCA CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the MAH MCA CET 2023 entrance exam are given below. To fill out the application form candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate should be Indian Citizen.
- Subjects: Mathematics will be the compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifications: Candidate must have at least three years of Bachelor’s Degree approved from the Recognized University must be approved by UGC or Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Marks: Candidate must have 50% marks for general and 45% marks for the reserved candidates.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in the final year of their qualifying examination can apply for the exam.
MAH MCA CET 2023 How to Apply
- Step 1: Register for an account on the official website.
- Step 2: After enrolling with a legitimate email address, the candidate will get an email with account information.
- Step 3: To reset the password and continue logging in, follow the directions provided in the email.
- Step 4: Carefully fill out the certificate’s details for residence and category.
- Step 5: Enter your credentials, education history, and any other information requested.
- Step 6: Choose your preferred exam location and submit it.
- Step 7: Submit scanned copies of the photo and signature in the format specified.
- Step 8: Submit any additional identification documents that are needed.
- Step 9: Go ahead and examine and double-check the data you entered on the application form.
- Step 10: Use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the application cost online.
- Step 11: Print off your completed application.
Apply Here: https://mcacet2023.mahacet.org/StaticPages/HomePage
MAH MCA CET 2023 Exam Pattern
All candidates must go through the details of the exam pattern before starting the exam preparation. With the help of the MAH MCA, CET 2023 exam pattern candidates can get an idea about the type of questions, marking scheme, exam duration, subjects covered, etc.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through Online mode (Computer Based Exam).
- Duration: Exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Medium of Exam: Question paper will be available in English language.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of total 200 marks (Total 100 questions, 2 marks each).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: Two marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Sections: There will be 4 sections (Mathematics & Statistics, Logical / Abstract Reasoning, English comprehension, and verbal ability, Computer Concepts).
Candidates can get questions as per the subjects and topics. Given below is the details:
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Logical/ abstract reasoning||30||60|
|English comprehension and verbal ability||20||40|