In Maharashtra, the MAH CET MBA exam is the most well-known MBA entrance exam. For admission to MBA/MMS programs offered by top management colleges in the state, about one lakh candidates take the MAH CET exam each year. Some of the best MBA programs accept MAH CET scores, including JBIMS, SIMSREE, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar’s, and PUMBA. You have just over a month to get ready for MAH CET 2023, which will take place on March 18 and 19.
200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on logical reasoning, abstract reasoning, quantitative ability, verbal ability, and reading comprehension make up the MAH CET MBA question paper. The exam has a 150-minute time limit and is administered online. You need to make the most of the remaining two months before the exam by making wise use of your time.
MBA CET Strategy and Preparation Plan
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus of each section thoroughly.
- Understand your strength and weaknesses.
- Start Revising regularly all topics and divide and plan your time for mocks and revision.
- Start giving mocks and work on your strengths.
- Analyze your mocks and work on improving your mock test scores.
- Finalize your strategy and work on revising your Formula Books.
- Give your best on D-day and always be confident.