CET Cell launched the MAH MBA CET 2023 application process on February 23 in preparation for MBA admission 2023. Dates for the MAH CET exam are March 18 and 19, 2023. Multiple slots will be available to take the computer-based exam. Around 40000 candidates can apply for MBA admission in 330+ MBA colleges in Maharashtra through the MAH CET, the final significant MBA entrance exam.
MAH MBA CET Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- A bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent, from an accredited university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% (or, for candidates from underrepresented groups, at least 45%).
- Students in their final year are also eligible to apply.
- Direct applications for MAH CET counseling are accepted from candidates taking the CAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, or ATMA.
- All India category candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of CAT 2022 and CMAT 2023 entrance exams also.