Every year, the RBI Grade B test is held to select officers for the Reserve Bank.
On the official Reserve Bank of India website, the official RBI Grade B Exam Notification 2023 will be published in March 2023.
The following departments’ officers are inducted into the bank as successful candidates:
- Direct Hiring (DR) Basic Cadre
- Department of Statistics and Information Management (DISM) and Department of Economic Policy and Research (DEPR)
RBI Grade B Eligibility
The RBI requires the following qualifications of applicants for Grade B positions:
- Age restrictions: Graduates must be 21 to 30 years old.
- Education requirements: In order to sit for the RBI Grade B exam, candidates must have at least an undergraduate degree. Depending on the department for which an applicant is applying, different departments have different educational requirements and RBI cutoffs for the highest educational qualification.
- Only subjects from Nepal and Bhutan, as well as Indian nationals, are permitted to take the RBI exam. If they can present a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India, refugees and migrants from specific nations are also permitted.
- Candidates from the unreserved category may take the exam up to six times.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern For Preliminary Examination
|English Language||20 minutes||30|
|Numerical Ability||20 minutes||35|
|Reasoning Ability||20 minutes||35|
Exam Pattern For Mains Examination
|English Language||30 minutes||40|
|Numerical Ability||30 minutes||40|
|Reasoning Ability||30 minutes||40|
|General Awareness||25 minutes||40|
|Computer Knowledge||20 minutes||40|
RBI Grade B Syllabus
|English Language||Error Detection|
Fill in the Blanks
Phrases and Idioms
Synonyms & Antonyms
Problem on Ages
Ratio and Proportion
SI & CI
Speed, Distance and Time
Time and Work
Direction and Distance
People in News
Static General Knowledge
|Computer Knowledge||Database Management|
Internet & Web