The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of
personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in October 2022 / November 2022.
Depending on the actual vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2023-24 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP- PO/MT-XII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2024 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2022 Participating Bank wise:
✔️ Bank of Baroda
✔️ Canara Bank
✔️ Indian Overseas Bank
✔️ UCO Bank
✔️ Bank of India
✔️ Central Bank of India
✔️ Punjab National Bank
✔️ Union Bank of India
✔️ Bank of Maharashtra
✔️ Indian Bank
✔️ Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS PO 2022 Age Limit:
✔️ 20 to 30 years as on 1st July 2022. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
✔️ 05 Years for SC / ST and Jammu & Kashmir Residents during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89, 03 Years for OBC (NCL), 10 Years for PWD, 09 Years for Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried, For Ex-serviceman and others as per Government Rules.
IBPS PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
(A) Preliminary Examination – (20 mins for each Section)
|Name of Tests||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
(B) Main Examination – (Composite time of 02 and Half Hours)
|Name of Tests||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time (Mins)|
|General / Financial Awareness||40||40||35|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|English Language (Letter Writing|
Application Begin : 02/08/2022
Last Date for Apply Online : 22/08/2022
Pay Exam FeeLast Date : 22/08/2022
Pre Exam Training : September / October 2022
Pre Exam Date : October 2022
Mains Exam Date : November 2022
Bank Wise Vacancy
- Bank of India BOI : 535 Post
- Central Bank of India : 2500 Post
- Punjab National Bank PNB: 500 Post
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 Post
- UCO Bank: 550 Post
- Union Bank of India : 2094 Post
How to Fill the Form
- Institute of Banking and Personal Selection IBPS Are Issued Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the PO / MT CRP XII Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Online for 02 August 2022 to 22 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the IBPS Bank Recruitment Application Form in IBPS Latest PO / MT Vacancies 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.