Registration for the IMU CET 2023 has started online. The exam date has been announced. Indian Maritime University administers the IMU CET 2023 (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test). It is an annual entrance examination for universities. Admission to a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs is provided by the IMU CET. Candidates can enrol in B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Tech, BBA, M.Sc., and other programs if they want to apply for the exam. Only those applicants who pass the IMU CET will be permitted to enrol. Candidates who meet the requirements may enrol at one of the five campuses, which are situated in Cochin, Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai. Details on the IMU CET 2023, such as the application process and eligibility requirements, are presented in this article.
IMU CET 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||IMU CET 2023|
|Full-Form of IMU CET||Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Post Graduate|
|Organizing Body||Indian Maritime University|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IMU CET 2023 Exam Dates
|Online registration begins||14 April 2023|
|Last date of submission of forms||18 May 2023|
|Admit card release date||4th week of May 2023|
|IMU CET 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counseling Process||4th week of June 2023|
IMU CET Application Form 2023
- IMU CET 2023 Application Form is released .
- The application form is in online mode only. No offline facility will be given.
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form at imu.edu.in.
- Candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational details, etc.
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, and class 10th mark sheet.
- After submitting the application form, candidates have to take the printout of the application form for further references.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- There are payment gateways from which candidate can pay like net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Fee will be non-refundable.
Here in the table candidates can check application fee for all category candidates:
|General/ OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 700/-|
How to Apply IMU CET 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of IMU CET 2023.
- Step-2: Click on “Registration” link.
- Step-3: Registration process will be completed in two steps i.e. basic registration & detailed registration.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with correct personal, educational, communication details.
- Step-5: Upload the required document for IMU CET application form according to the specifications.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Take printout of the application form & keep it for other admission procedure.
Candidates can pay IMU CET 2023 application fee in online mode. The fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card.
IMU CET 2023 Result
Candidates can check IMU CET 2023 Result only from the official website of Indian Maritime University only after the announcement and publishing of the final result. Steps to follow to check the result for IMU CET 2023 are listed below.
- Go to the official website of IMU
- Click on the link “IMU CET Result 2023”
- Select the course
- Click on the download option
- Check the details and download the result in PDF format
- Take a printout of the Score Card