Table of Contents
The State Cell, Maharashtra has begun accepting online applications for the 5 year LLB CAP counselling beginning on June 15, 2023. Through the CAP registration URL below, interested applicants who took the MH CET Law 5 Year LLB test can register. The deadline to register for the MH CET 5-year LLB CAP is June 22. Beginning on June 18, 2023, you can register for the 3-year LLB CAP counselling online. Through a series of phases of the Centralised Admission Process (CAP), the MH CET Law 2023 counselling process is conducted.
MH CET Law 2023 Counselling Process
- Click on the “New Registration” and register yourself by entering the details.
- From the given college list, select the college in which you want to get admission to the provisional seat allotment.
- The authority will publish the provisional seat allotment list on the website. If candidates have any objection they can file their grievance on due dates.
- On publishing of final merit list candidates can select the courses on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted with the admission letter after which candidates have to visit the nearby facilitation centers for verification of documents.
MH CET Law 2023 Counselling Documents Required
- MH CET Law 2023 Admit Card
- MH CET Law 2023 Rank Card
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
MH CET Law 2023 Merit List
The MH CET Law Merit List 2023 will be made available online by the State CET Cell of Maharashtra. On the basis of the results of the entrance exam, the authorities will compile the MH CET Law 2023 merit list. For candidates from the MS (Maharashtra State) and OMS (Other State), the merit list will be created individually. Candidates may also file complaints and raise objections over the merit list.
First round of MH CET Law 2023 Seat Allotment
Authorities will publish the CAP round 1 MH CET Law seat assignment list with the names of candidates who have been assigned seats based on the merit list. The method of allocating seats for the 3 and 5 year MH CET Law llb programmes in 2023 will be based on merit and preference. At the admission reporting centre, candidates who take the seat must pay a seat acceptance fee. The following information will be included on the MH CET Law seat allocation list:
- Name of the allotted candidate
- Merit number
- Form No.
- Gender of the candidate
- Student category and quota
- CET marks
- Allotted category, type and preference number
- College name and code
Second round of MH CET Law 2023 Seat Allotment
The CET cell will release a list of open seats for admission following the conclusion of the first round of seat distribution. There are, nevertheless, some requirements for second-round entrance. Here are the specifics:
- The second round of counselling is not open to candidates who received seats in the first round.
- Candidates who received seats in the first round had the option of taking them or continuing to the next round.
- The second round of counselling is open to candidates who have never gone before.
MH CET Law Reservation Policy 2023
|Sr. No.||Category of reservation||Percentage of seats reserved|
|1||Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste converted to Buddhism (SC)||13.00 %|
|2||Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.00 %|
|3||Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3.00 %|
|4||Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|5||Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|6||Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2.00 %|
|7||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19.00 %|